A Message From Noodle St. Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Noodle St. Guests,
Thank you for your trust during this challenging period. At Noodle St., we are actively taking steps in ensuring a clean and safe environment for the public. The safety and well-being of our society is our primary concern. Following the new mandate and guidance from the CDC, we will remain open all day to delivery and take-out orders only until further notice.
Please feel free to call us at (626)357-6633 for Monrovia location or (657)217-5664 for Fullerton location for any questions or concerns. We are still here to provide food and support when you need us!
We will provide our own delivery service during this time:
- Purchases of $25 or more- free delivery within a 2-mile radius. If over 2 miles, $1 extra charge per mile.
- Purchases under $25- free delivery within a 2-mile radius with a $5 service charge. If over 2 miles, $1 extra charge per mile + $5 service charge.
- Purchases above $100- free delivery within 15 miles radius. If over 15 miles, $1 extra charge per mile.
Delivery person will be properly dressed, wearing face masks and thoroughly sanitized while entering and leaving stores.
You can also order on other Delivery App Platforms:
At Noodle St, we are actively taking steps in ensuring a clean and safe environment during this challenging period.
Things we are actively doing:
- Enforcing employees on a stricter hand washing policy.
- All areas of the restaurant are being cleaned and sanitized with increased frequency.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all contact surfaces, including tables, chairs, menus, and handles.
- Rolling out conveniently high-grade sanitizers in stores.
- Chefs are all wearing Saliva masks to ensure cleaner food preparation.
- Banning members from coming to work if they have symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation and trust during this time of uncertainty. What remains certain is our loyalty in providing food and services to those in need. Thank you!